The early years are enormously important for teaching young children. They are born with natural curiosity and inquisitiveness about the world around them. It is important to keep that spark alive and make learning enjoyable and exciting .We have designed our syllabus keeping in mind the importance of these years. Lot of emphasis is given on five major developmental areas. Various activities are introduced over the year for the overall development of the child.
There is a motherly instinct about the teachers who are very patient and caring towards the children.
AREAS OF GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
– Socio-Emotional Development
– Physical Development
– Language Development
– Cognitive Development
– Creative and Aesthetic Development
– Worksheets are compiled in the form of a workbook
– Lot of research and planning has gone in for designing these books
– Children enjoy working on these books as they get the freedom to explore, learn, trace, colour, draw, read and write.
– Note books are also designed to introduce various concepts.
TECHNIQUES USED FOR MAKING THE LESSON INTERESTING
Lots of use of teaching aids, verbal clues, songs, dramatization, activities, games, use of audio – visual aids etc are incorporated in teaching of various concepts.
PRIMARY AND SENIOR BLOCK
The curriculum followed at Primary School (I – V) and Middle School (VI – VIII) level is as prescribed by NCERT.
The curriculum followed at Senior School level (IX – XII) is as prescribed by C.B.S.E .